Massage liberally into sore muscles and joints, bumps and bruises, sprains, strains, and more.
Our salves may be a bit different than what you’re used to using. The herbs, oils, and beeswax are ideal for absorbing into your skin, but may take a second longer to soak in. Use as much as you think you might need. If you need more, use more.
• Improves Circulation •
Use it to relieve pain associated with:
• Arthritis • Sore Muscles • Joint Pain • Bumps • Bruises • Sprains • Strains • Inflammation • Simple Backache •
Plants With Purpose
Arnica is a topical analgesic
Ginger is warming + soothing
Peppermint is cooling + calming
Enriched with Cinnamon + Olive Oil
- SStephanieI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat product
Love the natural ingredients and the relief they give to achy joints. My son in college baseball uses it also
- JSJuliette S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoReally Works!
I suffer with diabetic neuropathy which makes my feet ache. Rub this Pain Relief in and in a few minutes the pain is gone
- DDVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoThis worked well for tendonitis and joint pain
I am 44 yo very active woman. I strained my forearm and shoulder recently and after receiving this in a Cairn box decided to try it as nothing else seems to help. I was shocked at the pain relief this provided! I am a nurse and would even recommend this to patients, it worked that well for me. It is a little oily but feels good to me. I am ordering the larger size for long term use.
- SSandraVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoHaven’t used
I haven’t used this pain salve yet, but I know that it will be very good like all the other products.
- AMAndi M.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoWorks to minimize bruising!
I used this pain relief lotion after having outpatient surgery to help with bruising from my IVs. The poor nurse had to stick me twice to find a good vein for my IV. I bruise VERY easily, so when I got home, I started applying this lotion to my two IV spots three times a day. I NEVER bruised in those areas, nor did I feel any residual pain from the needles. The lotion is a little greasy, so I only used a small amount and rubbed it in to avoid getting it on my clothes or furniture. I’m very pleased with the results!