Apply generally for dry skin or to specifically affected area.
Our salves may be a bit different than what you’re used to using. The herbs, oils, and beeswax are ideal for absorbing into your skin, but may take a second longer to soak in. Use as much as you think you might need. If you need more, use more.
• Every Day Conditioning •
Helps temporarily relieve symptoms associated with:
• Eczema • Psoriasis • Cracked Skin • Dry Hands, Elbows + Knees
• Rashes • Dry, Red Bumps •
Plants With Purpose
Calendula prevents dryness + moisturizes skin
Chamomile + Elder help calm skin irritation
Enriched with Jojoba Seed Oil
Yarrow is an astringent + cleanses
- AAmandaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoAlways have on hand
I carry this with me wherever I go. I know it’s odd but my ankles always get dry and flaky and I’m assuming it’s because they’re exposed to the cold winter air. I swipe this on them and it takes care of it. It also smells amazing.
- TGTammy G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoWinter salve
Perfect for dry skin during Vermont winters
- PMPhyllis M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars11 months agoWonderful for psoriasis
I LOVE the scent, and it really helps moisturize my psoriasis patches. And I LOVE the scent!!
- KKathyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoEczema
My daughter recently had a severe breakout of eczema. She’s been using this dry skin salve for 3 days now and the results are amazing. Can’t wait to see what a week brings. The left picture is just after 3 days.
- TTCI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoSaved my skin!
I have severe eczema and I can’t always afford the prescription for the cream BUT this is a perfect solution! It’s not harsh on my skin, it feels so natural! Thank you, Green Goo!!