Skin Repair Healing Salve
Made with Aloe Vera Cream
Apply our Healing Salve nightly under eyes, to the site of minor burns or sun damage, to scars, wrinkles, and/or to any other area of your skin that needs soothing or nourishing.
Our salves may be a bit different than what you’re used to using. The herbs, oils, and beeswax are ideal for absorbing into your skin, but may take a second longer to soak in. Use as much as you think you might need. If you need more, use more.
• Night Eye Cream • Aftershave •
Helps temporarily relieve symptoms associated with:
• Scars • Wrinkles • Puffy Eyes • Aging • Sunspots • Minor Burns • Sunburns • Sun-Damaged Skin •
Plants With Purpose
Blue Chamomile helps relieve minor sunburns, scars + puffy eyes
Blue Yarrow protects + helps relieve minor skin irritations
Rosehip Seed Oil protects overexposed skin from the sun
Enriched with Aloe Vera + Vitamin E
- JJ.W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoI'm in love
I. LOVE. This. Stuff!!! I recently had A terrible reaction to something and my entire face broke out in these tiny little blisters and bumps allover while I was visiting my sister. She gave me this stuff and I began using it morning and night. Truthfully I don't know if this is what helped clear up the rash but I do know that I discovered this is the 1st time in 44 years I've put a product on my face that doesn't make my face overly oily. I wake up to moisturized Dewey skin and I can go all day and still not be oily at the end of the day either. I have tried crazy expensive products and nothing does what this little jar of green goodness can do!
- MMollyVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLove
This has saved my skin in so many ways!
- LLoisVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoThis salve is amazing!
I had eczema as a child, and in the last couple of years, it has resurfaced. This salve feels so good and works amazingly well on my super dry skin!
- EElaineVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoExceptional skin repair
I am a diabetic and recently fell and scraped my shin. I used the skin repair and found the scrape healing nicely and quickly. Also, side note. A friend fell and scraped the side of her face, I had her use the skin repair stick and she said it felt good on the scrape. I gave her my stick to keep using it and both of us ordered another one!
- LLorinVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars6 months agoSeems to work well for wrinkles and scarring
I use this whenever the the need is not so great that I need the First Aid, like for more chronic, stable skin conditions