Skin Repair Healing Salve
Made with Aloe Vera Cream
Apply our Healing Salve nightly under eyes, to the site of minor burns or sun damage, to scars, wrinkles, and/or to any other area of your skin that needs soothing or nourishing.
Our salves may be a bit different than what you’re used to using. The herbs, oils, and beeswax are ideal for absorbing into your skin, but may take a second longer to soak in. Use as much as you think you might need. If you need more, use more.
• Night Eye Cream • Aftershave •
Helps temporarily relieve symptoms associated with:
• Scars • Wrinkles • Puffy Eyes • Aging • Sunspots • Minor Burns • Sunburns • Sun-Damaged Skin •
- LLoisVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 days agoThis salve is amazing!
I had eczema as a child, and in the last couple of years, it has resurfaced. This salve feels so good and works amazingly well on my super dry skin!
- EElaineVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoExceptional skin repair
I am a diabetic and recently fell and scraped my shin. I used the skin repair and found the scrape healing nicely and quickly. Also, side note. A friend fell and scraped the side of her face, I had her use the skin repair stick and she said it felt good on the scrape. I gave her my stick to keep using it and both of us ordered another one!
- LLorinVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 stars2 months agoSeems to work well for wrinkles and scarring
I use this whenever the the need is not so great that I need the First Aid, like for more chronic, stable skin conditions
- JLjane l.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agomoney well spent
I am a 74 yr old, fair skinned person,,,I had eczema as a child, 50 years later, it has returned,,,I spent lots of money on over the counter creams, then I found Green Goo,,,,It is the ONLY thing that did not burn. wow, just wow,,,Thanks for your hard work, in getting this to the public, it is money well spent.
- LSLauren S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoLove This Stuff!
I use this for cuts, skin irritation, and blisters. Pretty much everything. I plan to keep using. 😬👍🏻