Free To Breathe Natural Decongestant
Apply a small portion under your nose, on your chest, or to the bottoms of your feet. Repeat as often as needed.
Our salves may be a bit different than what you’re used to using. The herbs, oils, and beeswax are ideal for absorbing into your skin, but may take a second longer to soak in. Use as much as you think you might need. If you need more, use more.
• Relief • Good Night • Soothing •
Helps temporarily relieve symptoms associated with:
• Cold • Flu • Allergies • Congestion • Cough •
- APArlene P.I recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoLove this stuff! Can’t live without it.
Helps with sore noses. I apply it whenever I feel allergies or cold coming. I will never be without it.
- CChristineVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoLike a breath of fresh air!
This product smells fantastic and helps open up the nasal passages! Great to have for allergy season!
- BGBruce G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoOpens up nasal breathing
When I have a cold or allergy I use this to help open up my sinuses so I can breathe through my nose and sleep at night
- PJPaula J.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBestest Ever
I have to wear a mask 8-9 hrs a day. Free to breathe is absolutely the best product I have ever used. Love this product. Buy it!
- JJoleenI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoAmazed
I did not have high hopes but i grabbed this in a desperate attempt to relieve the relentless cough from COVID. I used this in addition to prescribed medication. However it worked SO WELL i could sleep through the night and not need my inhaler. I applied it to my chest and bottom of my feet. I am still using it to relieve sinus irritation and congestion and it works every time I apply it. Im amazed. I was extremely sick and this provided a lot of relief. Give it a chance. It will help more than you know!