Prior to use, we recommend a gentle wipe with a warm cloth, then warm a small amount in the palm of your hand and apply to tender nipples after each nursing. Allow salve to absorb and repeat as often as needed. Remove any residual salve with a warm cloth before nursing.
• Soothes • Moisturizes • Skin Protectant •
Helps temporarily relieve symptoms associated with:
• Cracked + Sore Nipples • Tenderness • Pain • Thrush •
Plants With Purpose
Calendula protects + helps relieve chapped skin
Chamomile helps relieve minor skin irritation
Marshmallow Root helps relieve cracked nipples
Enriched with Olive Oil
- ESEmilee S.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat nipple salve!
I love this nipple salve! Some nipple salves are super thick and actually hurt going on. This is smooth and goes on pain free. Definitely recommend!
- KRKristi R.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoWonderful Nipple Cream
This is a great product for soothing tender nipples and baby’s sensitive skin. It also helps prevent cracked and dry nipples. All the midwives in our office highly recommend this product!
- CMChristina M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 years agoHelps with thrush
This product works great in preventing thrush. I had extreme thrush with my first born, but with the last three children, whenever I felt it start to come I would use this and it would go away without medication. It also helps sooth those first few weeks of nursing a newborn baby, but I mostly get it to prevent thrush.
- DDanaI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 years agoDarn best thing since sliced bread
As a new mom, with a low supply of milkand a strong sucker, I was nursing every 2 hrs and was cracked, raw, and had and an open sore within 48 hrs.being in the hospital I only had lanolin available. Which dulled the pain but didn't heal anything. After running out of the tiny tube of lanolin my husband found a tin of green go in my stack of stuff from my baby shower within 24 hrs one breast had mostly healed and the worst one was well on its way. By the 3rd day I was completely healed and much happier nursing! Love this stuff!