Natural First Aid
Clean and dry the affected area. Apply as needed until skin looks healthy again.
Our salves may be a bit different than what you’re used to using. The herbs, oils, and beeswax are ideal for absorbing into your skin, but may take a second longer to soak in. Use as much as you think you might need. If you need more, use more.
Helps relieve symptoms associated with:
• Cuts • Scrapes • Insect Bites • Chapping • Chafing • Sunburns • Blisters • Rashes • Abrasions • Itching • Cracked Skin • Paper Cuts •
- FFrankieI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoAlready knew this stuff was essentially magic but
I've been a huge fan of this multi-use product for some time that seems to work faster than any ointment I've used. I've been fighting a pesky period of athlete's foot for so time now, and full transparency, I've been on oral antifungal medication and utilizing foot soaks during this last phase, however, months of treatment and skin stress left me with a terrible red rash and dry skin that had plateaued in my care routine. I just couldnt seem to move past this last painful part. Last night I got the idea to try applying this product after my foot soak and merely 2 hours later the redness cut down by over half and the swelling on my toes reduced considerably. I feel like this was the missing piece to end what's been a stressful several months of battle. I can't confirm that this is a treatment for athlete's foot in its own, but what I can confirm is it helped me restore the painful conditions that it had left me behind with.
- LLorinVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoBest product Green Goo makes, in my opinion
Heals anything up faster as fast can be. Never irritation. Little goes far. Goes with me everywhere.
What brought me to Green Goo and, while I use other GG products, this one I will always keep on hand
- TTTony T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoSuper
Well I live in the woods so summertime my legs and arms are torn up from chiggers, mosquitoes and poison ivy. After a month they look a ton better alot smoother which makes me less likely to pick at them.
- KKCVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars3 months agoTelling all my friends!
I love this product. I have tried it on everything from a cold sore, to a cut on my arm, a deep bruise, chapped skin on my feet and heals. I was skeptical when I saw it in instagram I sent the Label contents to a naturopath Dr. she is was impressed!!!I have been telling my friends. It will be my Christmas gift to others this year.!!!!
- PHPamela H.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoWonderful product
I recently purchased the all natural first aid for the grandkids! Well and with it being summer and all the bugs I decided to use it and Wow immediately it started working upon application! I'm looking forward to trying your other products!