Baby Moisturizer: Baby Balm
Clean area thoroughly. Warm balm in the palm of your hand and massage in. Be as gentle as you need to be. Apply as often as needed.
Helps temporarily relieve symptoms associated with:
• Diaper Rash • Baby Acne • Chapped Skin • Cracked Skin • Cradle Cap • Eczema • Psoriasis • Rashes •
Plants With Purpose
Calendula protects + helps relieve diaper rash
Chamomile helps relieve chapped + dry skin
Comfrey helps relieve minor skin irritations
Yarrow helps relieve eczema, psoriasis + rashes
- NNWKVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars8 months agoBest Salve on the Market
Have used this religiously since our child was born. Gift it to all parents-to-be. Never ever used anything but this on baby and she never had diaper rash. this magic potion is continually used within our household for everything. Love this brand; company is the best gem I have found as a parent.
- ODOlivia D.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoBaby loves it!
It’s great on baby’s bum to fend off diaper rash. We also use it for her cradle cap, her new baby peeling skin, and her favorite: baby massage!
- PWPaula W.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoMama and Baby Products
I am a midwife and we give our mamas a gift bag after they have their baby. We include several of the mama/baby balms....they are the BEST and we get rave reviews from our clients. I so appreciate the care that goes into these products. A huge thank you from Treasure Valley Midwives.
- MBMissy Bell B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoKeeps baby and mama happy
We have used baby balm on my 2 kiddos as needed for diaper changes. And to be honest we don't go through it very quickly because it works so well, we don't need very much of it! Love that it's natural, works great on diaper rash, and keeps mama and baby happy. It's one of my go-to gifts for new mamas to be.
- JJillI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoAmazing
I came across this product when my son was first born, he’s 2 years old now and I STILL use it! I used it when he had a touch of cradle cap and it cleared up overnight, I use it during the winter when his skin gets dry patches and I use it on any rash he’s ever gotten and it always clears up within a day! This product has been an absolute life saver for my little family.