Wash your hands well, then apply all over or to affected area.
Our salves may be a bit different than what you’re used to using. The herbs, oils, and beeswax are ideal for absorbing into your skin, but may take a second longer to soak in. Use as much as you think you might need. If you need more, use more.
Helps temporarily relieve symptoms associated with:
• Cuts • Scrapes • Blisters • Minor Burns • Calluses • Dry, Cracked Hands + Fingertips •
- DADreamboat A.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoNot just for hands!
Originally got it for my hands and cuticles, feet , heels. However, I got a really bad wind burn on my face, mind you , I am so sensitive to breakouts , and irritation, this product soothes my skin! No breakouts , what a handy thing to have and use literally head to toe
- HHunterVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars7 months agoGreat for Climbing
I recently moved to Salt Lake City, so with the mountain air and my newfound interest in climbing, my hands have been quite dry. The Hand Goo has been awesome for repairing the damage I can't help but do to myself.
- CCCole C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars10 months agoMy favorite moisturizer
Perfect texture for moisturizing. Not too thick or greasy. I love the scent.
This tin lasts a while. I keep one at both of my jobs and one at home on my side table.
- SSShawna S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoMy hands! Yay!
My hands were tore up from so much sanitizer and dish soap and hand soap! Like cracked, red, rashy, burning and itchy! I used this Goo on my hands, which is actually a really nice herbal balm, and they were already so much better by morning. A few days and as good as new! Best part though, IT DID NOT HURT WHEN APPLIED! So many lotions burned when I put them on but this did not hurt at all!
- MNMelissa N.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoThe beginnings of a love affair
Yes! We were first introduced to Green Goo at the Capital City Public Market in Boise, Idaho eons and eons ago to help my husband's weathered potter's hands. It is consistently in our medicine cabinet and backpacks as it is the go to goodness for loving any dry cracked skin, bug bites, scratches and more. It also smells good too!