Free To Breathe Natural Decongestant
Apply a small portion under your nose, on your chest, or to the bottoms of your feet. Repeat as often as needed.
Our salves may be a bit different than what you’re used to using. The herbs, oils, and beeswax are ideal for absorbing into your skin, but may take a second longer to soak in. Use as much as you think you might need. If you need more, use more.
• Relief • Good Night • Soothing •
Helps temporarily relieve symptoms associated with:
• Cold • Flu • Allergies • Congestion • Cough •
Plants With Purpose
Enriched with Eucalyptus, Lavender, Peppermint + Rosemary
- BEBreathing Easy in the Bay A.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars6 days agoReplaced OTC meds with this!
Didn’t have super high expectations, but has allowed for bypass of nightly use of Flonase to breathe at night!! It’s a miracle. Use this instead, and breathe easy all night. Also doesn’t irritate the skin, even for oily skin.
- SSusanVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 week agoStood the test
I was leary to spend the money but I am so glad I did. I use it every night on my nose. So soothing to dry skin around my nostrils from tissue use. Perfect decongestant relief for overnight. Smells wonderful! Soothes dry lips too. The lid of the tin is a bit difficult to get off. I manage it with my slightly arthritic hands. If it is too difficult you could put some into an easy to access container. I love it! Next time I will buy the large container and put a tablespoon into smaller containers to share and introduce my sisters.
- APArlene P.I recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoLove this stuff! Can’t live without it.
Helps with sore noses. I apply it whenever I feel allergies or cold coming. I will never be without it.
- CChristineVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars12 months agoLike a breath of fresh air!
This product smells fantastic and helps open up the nasal passages! Great to have for allergy season!
- BGBruce G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoOpens up nasal breathing
When I have a cold or allergy I use this to help open up my sinuses so I can breathe through my nose and sleep at night