Natural Face Wash
To begin, we recommend rinsing your face with warm water. A little goes a long way with our cleanser, so you will only need to use a small amount. Massage into face for approximately 30 seconds. Rinse thoroughly with warm water and then use a small wash cloth to dry face and remove any excess oil still remaining.
• Removes Makeup •
Helps temporarily relieve symptoms associated with:
• Redness • Wrinkles • Dry Patches • Blemishes • Pimples • Blackheads • Clogged Pores • Acne •
- LALynda A.I recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Product Standouts Dramatic Results, Hydrating, Gentle, Easy To Use, Fast ActingRated 5 starsYesterdayThe BEST!
I have sensitive skin that’s been getting drier since menopause a few years back. I absolutely LOVE the Green Goo face wash. It’s oil-based, so it’s very hydrating, even tho oil-based cleansing removes makeup and face oil better than any oil-free cleaner out there. After washing, my face feels clean, but also moisturized and soft. It’s so gentle, I use it on my whole face - eyes and all! I also love the pump applicator. I may never use anything else again. My winter skin is gone!ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Speed of ActionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Feel Good FactorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BBeccaI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Product Standouts Easy To Use, Gentle, Unique, Great Ingredients, HydratingRated 5 stars3 months agoI feel like a glazed doughnut.
The Green Goo face wash oil gave my face a clean hydrating feel. Every so often my face feels dry and I considered this oil based face wash to alleviate the dryness/tightness feeling in my face. Oils can help by making skin feel revived and smooth without being damaging. I apply a small amount then rinse with warm water. I feel like a glazed doughnut after the use of this face wash oil. I could see myself implementing this product in my night time skincare routine to ensure my face is hydrated and nourished. The only thing I am not too keen on is some sort of a mild or minty scent. I don't mind it since the plants in the formula will smoothly ease my skin. If you do not mind a bit of a scent I'd recommend this. I really like that the applicator is a pump instead of a spray for more controlled usage. Green Goo always makes me feel clean and crisp.ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Speed of ActionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Feel Good FactorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- PPaulaVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Product Standouts Hydrating, Fast Acting, Easy To Use, Healing, Great IngredientsRated 5 stars5 months agoThe bomb!
This face wash is amazing! It leaves my face nice and soft. No brainer if you aren’t sure if you want to try it, it’s well worth it!ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Speed of ActionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Feel Good FactorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- LBLinda B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 65+Product Standouts Easy To Use, Hydrating, Great Ingredients, GentleRated 5 stars5 months agoGood for the face
I received this as a gift and have purchased it, I like the gentleness and how it makes my skin feel. A little goes a long way. It’s a natural product and I will continue to use it.ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Speed of ActionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Feel Good FactorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SSandraVerified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Rated 5 stars5 months agoGreat wash
I love the naturally cleansing feeling it gives me. I absolutely love it.ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Speed of ActionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Feel Good FactorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5