Apply to exposed skin before going outside. Because our Solar Goo sunscreen is all-natural, you may need to apply it more frequently. We think it's worth it to protect and nourish your skin naturally, and to protect reefs, rivers, and any other environments in which you may be playing. We recommend reapplying every hour or so, or every 40 minutes if you're splashing in the water.
• Moisturizes • Blocks UVA/UVB Rays • Protects Sensitive Skin • Rubs in Clear • Reef Safe •
Plants With Purpose
Calendula prevents dryness + protects skin
Coconut Oil moisturizes skin
Shea Butter is rich in nutrients
Zinc Oxide is a sunscreen + helps prevent sunburn
- WMWill M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoThe smell
I have no idea how well it works for sunblock, but this one is one of the best things I've ever smelled. I open the tin to huff it more than I actually use it
- PPamela A.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoThe Best I’ve Tried!
I bought the Solar Goo in the stick form as a trial size because I have an entire shelf of sunscreen products I’ve bought and can not use and honestly I just did not want to add one more product to the collection.
I’m so happy to say that I will be tossing out all other products and forever only using Solar Goo!
I have sensitive skin and this product does not irritate, it is very moisturizing and no break outs while using.
We went on a winter hike in the snow today (I tend to burn most in the winter) and my skin felt soft and moisturized the entire day and no redness or chapping anywhere on my face at days end!
It goes on white but blends very smoothly, in fact my skin tone looked so even I did not add anything over it.
Absolutely love this product!
- JCJana C.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars7 months agolove this sunscreen, wish the containers weren't so teeny
This was our go to sunscreen until they discontinued the 4 oz size. 1.8 oz is just not going to hack it.
- LLukeVerified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 year agoOnly sunscreen I want to keep using
I’m autistic and have a lot of sensory issues with sunscreen having a chalky residue or burning my eyes. This is the first mineral reef-friendly sunscreen I’ve tried that doesn’t have any of those issues! It feels and smells like shea body butter, doesn’t irritate my eyes, and works just as well as other zinc sunscreen I have. It does leave a bit of a white tint like most zinc sunscreens, but it’s more shimmery than ghostly and goes away after a bit. Just wish it came in larger packages since I’m outdoors a lot in the summer.
- CMCarrie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoSunscreen
I like the packaging , and I like that it is so thick. I can get a bit on my finger and zero in on just where I want the protection. It fits great in my backpack, and doesn’t leak. It’s small enough that I will actually use it up over the year instead of having an oozing tube around for years.