Toothpaste with Peppermint
Adults and children two years of age and older: apply Green Goo toothpaste to your toothbrush. Dentists recommend you brush your teeth for two minutes twice a day.
• Clean Teeth • Freshen Breath •
- JAJessica A.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Product Standouts Smells Great, Dramatic Results, Fast Acting, Easy To Use, GentleRated 5 stars9 hours agoMy favorite toothpaste ever!
I first purchased this toothpaste just because it is cruelty-free and since I wasn’t 100% crazy about any of the other (many) brands I’d been using.
This one makes my teeth look and feel so clean and healthy! With the first week of using, literally multiple people (friends and family) asked if I was doing something different for my smile because my teeth looks bright. With that kind of unsolicited feedback, I’ve been hooked!ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Speed of ActionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Feel Good FactorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- MMuneerahVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 55 - 64Product Standouts Great Ingredients, Easy To UseRated 4 stars1 month agoPeppermint toothpaste
I had won this toothpaste in a giveaway. I liked the flavor, not too overpowering or spicy but i wish the packaging was a bit thinner. The tube is too thick and it's a bit difficult for someone with rheumatoid arthritis to squeeze it. And i do like to use products to the last amount before i throw it away. Though i like all products to be recyclable. Too many things going to the landfills.ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Speed of ActionRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Feel Good FactorRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- BBeccaVerified ReviewerI recommend this productAge Range 18 - 24Product Standouts Easy To Use, Unique, Gentle, Great IngredientsRated 5 stars3 months agoImpeccable.
The thing that got my attention towards this Green Goo toothpaste was the fluoride free formula. To my surprise, the tube of toothpaste with peppermint does not contain artificial ingredients, GMOs, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, or Saccharin. I love the fresh feel of this! It smells minty but not too strong. The quality of the packaging is amazing!ResultsRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Speed of ActionRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Feel Good FactorRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- SWSarah W.I recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoFantastic toothpaste
My preteen is the pickiest person ever when it comes to toothpaste. They are either too "spicy", or too "gritty", or it leaves a weird film, etc. I received a sample of this toothpaste, fully expecting her to not like it. She loved it, in fact she kept the empty container and took a pic, so we wouldn't forget the type/brand. Ingredients are wonderful, price is fantastic, and the fact that my kid actually WANTS to brush her teeth with this....holy smokes you guys, you've literally changed her attitude towards her dental hygiene!! Thank you, I can't say it enough!!!!
- JJadeI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 years agoFinally an all natural toothpaste worth using!
I have searched for years to find a good all natural toothpaste and have always been disappointed with the chalky or pasty texture and weird taste. This toothpaste is amazing! It has a perfect minty taste and leaves my mouth feeling so clean. Never going back!