Firming Stretch Mark Cream
Clean area thoroughly. Warm belly cream in the palm of your hand and massage in. Apply balm as often as needed to belly and breasts.
Helps temporarily relieve symptoms associated with:
• Itchy Skin • Pregnant Belly Skin • Stretch Marks • Chapped Skin • Cracked Skin •
Plants With Purpose
Green Goo's Belly Balm is:
Made with Cocoa Butter to help relieve itchy expanding skin
Supplemented with Lavender that is calming + soothing
Imbued with Rosehip Seed Oil that helps with dry skin + stretch marks
Enriched with Shea Butter + Vitamin E
- CCClaire Carter C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars6 months agoComing back for baby #2!
Hands down my favorite belly cream, it’s an amazing combination of not quite an oil but not lotion either. When will more be available?
- EAEllen A.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productRated 3 out of 5 stars1 year agoGreat company, product not for me
I appreciate many things about Green Goo as a company (earth-based ingredients, recyclable packaging, etc). In my search for stretch mark balm, this one is not my favorite. The scent is lovely, I agree with other reviews there. I found that it takes a long time for the balm to absorb into my skin, leaving me to wait 20-30 minutes to get dressed or cover up at bedtime because I didn't want to spread the balm on any fabric. I also found that there was a shiny coating that remained on my skin afterward, like with an oily lotion. I'm glad it has worked well for many other moms--it just didn't hit the mark for me.
- SSShawna S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoFeels wonderful
Works great to lighten stretchmarks and relieve itchy belly skin. It smells wonderful and feels so nice when being rubbed in. It's a nice thing to do for yourself every night to feel great about your tummy and to smell the nice relaxing herbs. Do it when you want some calm Mom time <3
- KPKatie P.Verified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoBelly Balm
I used this pretty regularly on my belly when pregnant, and got no stretch marks at all, despite eventually birthing a giant 9 pound baby! Highly recommend.
- BBekI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoHealing Stretchmarks
My stretch marks were initially scabbing because my skin was ripping so fast due to pregnancy. I recieved this balm in my fabfitfun box and am hooked. The scabs have healed, my marks are healing and I haven't had any new stretch marks. I've only used this product for a month and despite having crazy sensitive skin, I have only had a positive response to it